Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor
|Location:||London, Hounslow TW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Do you have prior experience of working within a pastoral or special educational needs setting?
Have you recently graduated and wish to put your skills and knowledge to use, whilst gaining classroom experience, as a Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor?
This incredibly rewarding Behaviour Learning Mentor role could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for and be fantastic experience as a next career step!
Work within a fantastic department supporting students to meet their true potential and gain the best grades in their end of year exams.
Start September working at this Outstanding Hounslow secondary school & sixth form in this incredibly rewarding Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor role.
Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor – Benefits:
- Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor role
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers, councillors or education psychologists
- September 2019 start
Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with various people
Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Pastoral or SEN experience is vital
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1500 students
- Hounslow, West London
- Boasts excellent exam results
- Fantastic reputation across borough and West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor role.