Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor
|Location:||London, Lambeth SW2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £500 per Week|
Are you a psychology or core subject graduate who is looking to support and empower young people?
Do you have prior experience of working within a pastoral or special educational needs setting?
Have you recently graduated and wish to put your skills and knowledge to use, whilst gaining classroom experience, as a Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor?
This rewarding Behaviour Learning Mentor role could be the ideal opportunity for you and perfect opportunity to support student who would benefit from it the most!
Work within a fantastic department supporting students to meet their true potential and gain the best grades in their end of year exams.
Start September working at this thriving Lambeth secondary school & sixth form in this incredibly rewarding Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor role.
Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor – Benefits:
- Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor role
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers, councillors or education psychologists
- September 2019 start
Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with various people
Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Pastoral or SEN experience is vital
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
The STEM specialist Academy:
- Upcoming STEM Academy
- KS4 – KS5
- Lambeth, Inner & South London
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor role.