Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B6 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor – Aston (B6)
Are you a confident graduate who is considerate to the needs of young people, and looking to secure a position whereby you will be supporting students to reach their potential?
Do you have a passion for education and wish to help tackle behaviour as a barrier to learning and help boost the academic success of your students?
Furthermore, would you want the opportunity to work alongside an experienced and supportive pastoral department, dedicated to providing superb learning experiences for their students?
If this Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor – Key Information:
- Based in Aston
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
- Supportive pastoral department
Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor – The Role:
- Fantastic inclusion/pastoral department with experienced and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Ability to cater for an array of different educational needs
Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- Firm but fair behaviour management approach
Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.