Graduate Behaviour Mentor
|Location:||London, Haringey N4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a graduate who loves the idea of shaping the lives of young people and their futures?
Maybe you are an aspiring teacher or educational psychologist but would first prefer to gain some invaluable paid school based experience?
Do you want to secure a role for the FULL academic year as a Behaviour Mentor before then going on to further training?
If you have been thinking about education for a while but feel that now is the right time to embark upon your journey then register your interest NOW!! Do not miss out on our fantastic, long-term opportunities!!
Behaviour Mentor – The School
- Based in the borough of Haringey, North London
- Good transport links across London
- Supportive Leadership team who have a good track records with graduates
- Fantastic children with great personalities
- Parent community highly supportive of the school and its ethos/vision
- Good facilities internally and externally
Behaviour Mentor – The Role
- You will be working closely with students either on a 1:1 basis or groups of students to ensure behaviour is kept to a high standard
- Supported by class teachers, you will have to ensure that students are on task and continuing to progress and move forward towards their goals
- Reflect the school’s ambitions and high standards in your expectations of your students
- Liaising with senior members of staff and parents with regards to their students and their progress
- Paid between £350-£450 per week
Behaviour Mentor – What you will need:
- 2.1 or above in your degree – various subjects will be considered
- Strong A-Levels and GCSEs
- Experience working with young people would be beneficial but not essential
- A passion and genuine interest in working with young people
- Motivated and determined to make a positive impact
- Resilient personality is ready to take the next step
If you would like to register your interest in the role then please click on the APPLY button NOW!! Shortlisting is ongoing and our schools are looking for graduates to begin ASAP! Act now to secure your role for the rest of the academic year!