Graduate Behaviour Mentor
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£22000 to £24000 per Annum|
Are you a recent graduate, who truly believes in the power of education to enable young people to succeed throughout their school and future life experiences?
Would you relish the chance to work in a school-based role where you’re supporting student’s wellbeing to ensure they succeed in the classroom?
Do you have prior experience supporting others to ensure their daily routine is made a simple as possible?
This incredibly rewarding Graduate Behaviour Mentor role is a fantastic role for an engaging graduate who is good at building relationships with pupils.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Behaviour Mentor role please simply apply on this page today!
The school are arranging virtual interviews immediately!
Graduate Behaviour Mentor – Benefits:
- Graduate Behaviour Mentor
- £22,000 – £24,000 salary
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers, councillors, or education psychologists
- Virtual interviews to be arranged
Graduate Behaviour Mentor – Role:
- Inspire and support students
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Act as a role model
- Communicate excellently with staff, students & parents
Graduate Behaviour Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Pastoral, education, or SEN experience is vital
- Outgoing & sympathetic
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- 750 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Behaviour Mentor role.