Graduate Behaviour Mentor
|Location:||Hammersmith and Fulham, London (West) W6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£90 to £91 per Day|
Are you a graduate who would you relish the opportunity to build up school-based experience supporting the academic progress and wellbeing of students?
Do you have prior experience working within an education setting and strive to support those children who require and would appreciate it the most?
If you are looking to train towards becoming an educational or child psychologist then this incredibly reward Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor role is perfect for you!
This Outstanding graded Outstanding alternative provision school is eager secure the services of compassionate, understanding and patient graduates to start with them in the new academic year!
To start September at this Outstanding school simply apply on this page today and attach your CV!
Graduate Behaviour Mentor – Benefits:
- Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor role
- Paid school-based experience
- £90 daily rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers, councillors, or education psychologists
- September 2020 start
- Shortlisting and interviewing immediately
Graduate Behaviour Mentor – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Support class teacher to ensure progress is made
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Graduate Behaviour Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Caring, empathetic and supportive manner
- Pastoral or SEN experience is vital
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
The OfSTED graded Outstanding School:
- Graded as Outstanding by OfSTED
- First school in the country to be graded as Outstanding under new framework
- Students from 11 – 18
- Hammersmith & Fulham borough, Inner London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Cohesive team structure
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Behaviour Mentor role.