Graduate Behaviour Mentor
|Location:||Camden, London (North) NW1 UK|
|Salary||£425 to £475 per Week|
Graduate Behaviour Mentor
Are you a graduate with a 2:1 or above degree and are looking to develop your experiences in a school setting as a Graduate Behaviour Mentor?
Do you have previous experience managing challenging behaviour in a school setting, PRU or support worker role?
This Graduate Behaviour Mentor role could be perfect for you! Please do not hesitate to apply for this unique role by sending your CV to Michaela today!
Who are i-teachers?
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Consultancy in the UK on TrustPilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Graduate Behaviour Mentor– About the Role:
- Graduate Behaviour Mentor- Full time role
- Support pupils with challenging behaviour
- Work closely with the inclusion team and teachers
- You will receive excellent support and training from day one and be a truly valued member of the team
- Deliver 1:1 intervention as a Graduate Behaviour Mentor
- Monday – Friday (school hours)
- Paid role £425 – £475 per week
- Shortlisting and Interviewing now- apply for this Graduate Behaviour Mentor
Graduate Behaviour Mentor–The School:
- Located in Camden, NW1
- Good graded Primary school
- Great transport links
- Superb SLT
- Work with a fantastic pastoral department
- Interviews now– Graduate Behaviour Mentor role
Graduate Behaviour Mentor – Person Specification:
- Graduate Behaviour Mentor- full time
- Minimum of 2:1 degree classification from a UK university
- Experience with challenging behaviour is essential, the school have specified the opted individual must have a few years’ experience
- Graduate must be resilient and flexible
- Enthusiastic and driven graduate
If this Graduate Behaviour Mentor role sounds like the ideal role for you then send your CV to Michaela today to apply for this role! Do not miss out on this new long-term position!
CPD Online Training Course- Graduate Behaviour Mentor
As part of our ongoing commitment to supporting your journey into education and your ongoing development, i-teachers are delighted to offer free training courses throughout your placement.
Offer CPD online training courses for all graduates – you can choose your course!