Graduate Behaviour Mentor
|Location:||London, Greater London SE25 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £500 per Week|
Are you a graduate with a 2:1 or 1st degree who is looking for a rewarding and engaging role to pursue a career within education?
Do you have prior experience of working within an education, support, SEN or pastoral setting?
Perhaps you would first like to gain invaluable experience working with young people within a school environment before diving in the deep end with teacher training?
This incredibly rewarding Graduate Behaviour Mentor role could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for to build this educational experience!
Work within a fantastic department supporting students to meet their true potential and gain the best grades in their end of year exams.
Start September working at this Outstanding Croydon secondary school & sixth form in this incredibly rewarding Graduate Behaviour Mentor role.
Graduate Behaviour Mentor – Benefits:
- Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor role
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers, councillors or education psychologists
- September 2019 start
Graduate Behaviour Mentor – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with various people
Graduate Behaviour Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Pastoral or SEN experience is vital
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as Outstanding by OfSTED
- KS3 – KS5
- Croydon, South London
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic teaching training route
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Behaviour Mentor role.