Graduate Behaviour Mentor
|Location:||London, London (East) UK|
|Salary||£70 to £85 per Day|
Graduate Behaviour Mentor – Newham
Are you a graduate who has a strong desire to work within a role, promoting positive behaviour and wellbeing across this fantastic secondary school?
Do you share the schools vision of enabling all children to succeed, regardless of their background or initial starting ability?
Perhaps your future goal is to train to teach or take on further study, but first you want to gain paid school based experience?
Graduate Behaviour Mentor – Key Information:
- Full time, long-term role in this wonderful school
- Paid £70 – £85 per day, term time only
- Supportive and positive staff
- Engaged learners who are eager to learn
- Excellent transport links – commute here from across London with ease
- Inspiring senior leaders
- Promote a growth mindset ethos
- Train to teach the following year at the same school if you choose to do so
Graduate Behaviour Mentor – The Role:
- Work within the inclusion team
- 1:1 and small group interventions
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Attend training
- Support extra-curricular activities
- Plan, deliver and assess interventions
- Liaise with parents/carers
Graduate Behaviour Mentor – Person specification:
- Graduate with a 2.1 or 1st
- Strong A Levels
- A passion for education
- Previous experience working with young people
- An interest in working within education
- Confident person who can effectively communicate
If this Graduate Behaviour Mentor role sounds like the perfect opportunity to build paid school based experience prior to training to teach or further study, then apply today!
Similar roles are available in the following areas: Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Newham, Redbridge, Barking & Dagenham, Havering and Thurrock. Get in touch today if you’d like to be considered for a similar role in a different area!