Graduate Behaviour Mentor – Secondary School
|Location:||Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber BD8 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £325 per Week|
Graduate Behaviour Mentor– Secondary School
Graduate Behaviour Mentor – Secondary School – Bradford – Paid SEN experience
Are you a driven Psychology graduate eager to display your subject knowledge inside of a secondary school environment as a Graduate Behaviour Mentor?
Do you want the opportunity to be a valued and respected member of a superb SEN department, gaining first hand SEN teaching experience as a Graduate Behaviour Mentor?
Maybe you have prior experience working with young adults with additional behavioural needs, and want to utilise your experience as a Graduate Behaviour Mentor?
Don’t hesitate in applying for this excellent role as a Graduate Behaviour Mentor in the Bradford area this coming September!
Information about the role – Graduate Behaviour Mentor:
- Structuring and conducting 1:1 support sessions
- Supporting the academic and emotional development of secondary students
- Gain valuable first hand SEN teaching experience
- Work under exceptional SENCO
- Full academic year – Secondary school
- September 2019 start
- Paid £300 – £325 per week, term time only as Graduate Academic Mentor
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Vast degree subject knowledge
- Looking to gain first hand insight into working of secondary SEN department
- Eager to be valued and respected member of secondary SEN department
Information about the school:
- Fantastic secondary school
- Superb facilities and resources for children with additional behavioural needs
- Experienced and hardworking SENCO
- Head Teacher with real pride and admiration for SEN department
- Consistent engagement with parents and guardians
If you are a recent Psychology graduate passionate about supporting the academic development of students, looking to gain invaluable first hand SEN teaching experience as a Graduate Behaviour Mentor, press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Demi at i-teachers.