Graduate Behaviour Support Mentor
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire BD7 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Behaviour Support Mentor – Bradford
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for education?
Perhaps you are looking for valuable, relevant, and paid experience in a brilliant provision before teacher training?
Do you want to expand your experience working with students who are the hardest to reach?
This wonderful and welcoming provision are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic graduate with previous experience of working with challenging students.
Register your interest with Demi at i-teachers to kickstart your career in teaching!
Graduate Behaviour Support Mentor – The Benefits:
- Paid £350 – £450 per week, term time only
- Full time, Mon-Fri
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers and Educational Psychologists
- ASAP start
- Close to transport links
Graduate Behaviour Support Mentor – The Role:
- Graduate Behaviour Support Mentor
- Located in Bradford
- Supporting students that can be the hardest to reach
- A passion for educational and social development of the students
- Working 1:1 or with small groups
Graduate Behaviour Support Mentor – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Psychology or related subject
- Strong academic background – A-levels
- Prior experience working with students with behavioural difficulties desired
- Nurturing and patient demeanour
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Inspire students to excel academically
To apply for this exciting role as a Graduate Behaviour Support Mentor in Bradford, press the ‘Apply’ button or send your CV to Demi at i-teachers!