Graduate Chemistry Learning Mentor
|Location:||Harrow, London (North) HA7 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a talented Chemist who wants to inspire others to take a keen interest in your subject?
Maybe your previous Teachers have had a profound impact on the way that you view education and you would like to be that catalyst of change for others?
Would you like to obtain paid, invaluable school-based experience that will help build your knowledge and your expertise about education and give you a fantastic platform in your career?
Send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers today by clicking APPLY to send your C.V straight through! Secure your new long-term position today and make sure that your name is on the shortlist!
Chemistry Graduate Learning Mentor – What you will need:
- 2:2 minimum in your degree is expected
- Good A-Levels and GCSEs
- Interested in a career in education
- Reliable and hard working
- Flexible and can work in different positions
Chemistry Graduate Learning Mentor: What you will be doing:
- Your role will be based within the Science department of a Secondary School
- Assisting the Teachers to prepare for lessons by obtaining equipment and planning lessons
- Working closely with Teachers to target specific groups to students who need extra support
- Implementing specific strategies to ensure progress throughout the department
- Working as part of a brilliant and really passionate Science team
Chemistry Graduate Learning Mentor:
- Located in Islington, North London (N1).
- Secondary School
- Excellent facilities
- Passionate Senior Leaders
- Inspirational ethos/mission
- CPD progression opportunities
- Big emphasis on staff well-being and mental health
If you would love to become a Learning Mentor in your subject then register your interest immediately in this position! Click APPLY and send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers straight away!