Graduate Chemistry Learning Mentor
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B1 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Chemistry Learning Mentor – Birmingham (B1)
Are you a high achieving, ambitious Chemistry graduate with a 2.1 or 1st class degree?
Perhaps you have a passion for Chemistry and are eager to get young people excited about and engaged in it?
This school boasts an impressive Science department with talented and supportive Chemistry staff and outstanding science resources and facilities, a perfect environment to jump start your educational career!
If this Graduate Chemistry Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Chemistry Learning Mentor – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Good transportation links
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Outstanding science resources and facilities
- Supportive science department
Graduate Chemistry Learning Mentor – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive science department
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Ability to cater for an array of different educational needs
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate Chemistry Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in chemistry
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate Chemistry Learning Mentor – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Chemistry Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.