Graduate Chemistry Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, London (East) E14 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Chemistry Teaching Assistant – Newham (E14)
Are you a recent 2:1 or first class Chemistry graduate who is eager to secure a long-term role within a fantastic school prior to teacher training?
Perhaps you are a talented individual with a passion to get young people excited about and engaged in your subject?
Furthermore are you interested in gaining valuable first hand teaching experience while shadowing talented and supportive staff, who can nurture you into the teacher you wish to be?
If this Graduate Chemistry Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Chemistry Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Newham
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Fantastic science department with supportive staff
Graduate Chemistry Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Lead own lessons and small group sessions
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- Work alongside a talented and supportive science department
- perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate Chemistry Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Chemistry
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- ‘Can do’ attitude and ambition to progress into teacher training
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate Chemistry Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Chemistry Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.