Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach – Birmingham – B19
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B19 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £425 per Week|
Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach
Are you a recent core subject graduate looking to gain paid teaching experience?
Do you have a 2:1 or above from a Russell Group University, and want to utilise your subject knowledge in education?
Perhaps you are looking for the opportunity to work inside of a secondary school for the coming academic year?
If this Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach opportunity sounds like the role you’ve been looking for, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach – The Role
- Full time, Monday-Friday school hours
- Plan and conduct 1:1 intervention sessions with pupils
- Working specifically in your specialist subject
- Teach small groups of students
- £65-£85 per day, term time
- Opportunity to have a real and significant impact on students learning
- Ability to develop and improve student based skills
- Opportunity to work alongside experience and dedicated core subject teachers
Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach – The School
- Located in Birmingham, B91
- Fantastic Secondary School
- Experienced and supportive Head of Core subjects
- Dedicated to providing academically enhancing learning experiences
- Superb CPD programme
- Easily accessible public transport links nearby
Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach – Person Specification
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Strong A-levels and GCSEs
- Passionate about a career in teaching
- Outgoing and inspiring personality
- Willing to go the extra mile for your students!
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Previous paid or voluntary experience working with young people – required
- SEN experience – required
To apply to this Graduate Learning Support Assistant opportunity, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!