Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach – Walsall – WS4
|Location:||Walsall, West Midlands ws4 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £425 per Week|
Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach
Are you a recent Russell Group graduate looking to develop young minds in your specialist subject?
Perhaps you’re looking to find a school with a forward thinking and innovative approach to teaching?
Furthermore, do you want to gain rewarding experience supporting the academic development of secondary students?
If this Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach role sounds like the ideal position for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Graduate Academic Support Mentor– The Role
- Full time, Monday-Friday school hours
- Plan and conduct 1:1 intervention sessions with pupils
- Supporting students utilising your subject knowledge
- Providing intriguing and academically enhancing learning experiences
- Working alongside class teacher during lesson time
- £65-£85 per day, term time
Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach – The School
- Located in Walsall, WS4
- Excellent secondary scholl
- Passionate and hardworking Headteacher
- Looking to find talented and hardworking graduates
- Passionate about conducting high quality learning experiences
- Excellent CPD programme available to all
- Easily accessible public transport links nearby
Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach – Person Specification
- 2.1 or 1st core subject based degree
- Strong A-levels and GCSEs
- Eager to gain teaching experience
- Caring and supportive personality
- Willing to go the extra mile for your students!
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Previous paid or voluntary experience working with young people – required
- SEN experience – required
To apply to this Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach opportunity, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!