Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach – Wolverhampton – WV4
|Location:||West Midlands, Wolverhampton wv4 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £425 per Week|
Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach
Are you a talented and ambitious core subject graduate looking to begin a career in teaching?
Maybe you have prior experience tutoring and want to combine your subject knowledge in a classroom environment?
Perhaps you’re looking to gain relevant and rewarding experience before progressing onto a teacher training programme?
If this Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach is the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach – The Role
- Full time, Monday-Friday school hours
- Using subject knowledge to plan and conduct group support sessions
- Working inside and out of classroom environment
- Orchestrate both 1:1 and group sessions
- £65-£85 per day, term time
- Supporting teacher during lesson time
- Opportunity to develop and improve teaching skills
- Gaining rewarding paid experience
Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach – The School
- Located in Wolverhampton, WV4
- Superb secondary school
- Highly regarded in local area
- Excellent recent GCSE/A-Levels results
- Hard working and enthusiastic teaching department
- Dedicated and supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Public transport links nearby!
Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach – Person Specification
- 2.1 or 1st class core subject degree
- Strong A-levels and GCSEs
- Passionate and enthusiastic about a career in teaching
- Dedicated to providing high quality learning experiences
- Be a key and valued member of teaching department
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Previous paid or voluntary experience working with young people – required
To apply to this Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach opportunity, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!