Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B38 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £425 per Week|
Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach– Paid School Experience – September Start – Birmingham
If you are an aspiring teacher with a strong moral core and the ambition to work in a role that has a strong impact on pupil outcomes and your own professional development, please read on!
This Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach role is ideal for aspiring teachers who are keen to gain experience prior to committing to teacher training!
Simply apply for this role by sending your CV and cover letter to Demi at i-teachers today. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis so early applications are recommended.
About the Role – Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach
- Support pupils from KS3 / KS4
- Work in your subject area – e.g Maths/Science/English
- Coach pupils – help improve and maintain good punctuality, attendance and behaviour
- Deliver your own small group and 1:1 sessions with pupils
- Work closely with class teachers, parents/carers, and other colleagues
- Record pupil progress and targets
- Help to develop resources for sessions
- Regularly meet with Senior Leadership Team to assess impact and progress
- Paid £325-425 per day
- Work term time for the academic year
What I need to be a Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach?
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree and strong A-Levels
- Maths/English/Science subjects
- Transferable experience extremely desirable
- A proactive and can-do attitude
- Willingness to go above and beyond to ensure that these pupils are supported in the best possible way
About the School:
- Located in Kings Norton, Birmingham
- Clear vision and values – committed to meeting the needs of every pupil
- You will have access to all staff training, and even the opportunity to see open and parent evenings to gain a real insight into the world of education
We have a number of opportunities starting in September – if you are interested in joining a fantastic school, then please register your interest by sending your CV as soon as possible.