Graduate Core Subject Tutor
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £80 per Day|
Core Subject Tutor – Graduate School Experience
This fantastic secondary in Manchester are keen to employ enthusiastic graduates for their Core Subject Tutor positions.
Would you love the chance to be able to inspire the next generation of young people?
Could you be the perfect role model to support pupils through the next academic year?
Perhaps you are looking to gain invaluable experience before embarking on teacher training?
If you are a passionate graduate who wants to lay the foundations for your future career then please get in touch! Click ‘apply’ below!
Core Subject Tutor – The Benefits:
- Daily rate £70-£80 per day (6 hour day)
- You will be in the same school for the full academic year so you can develop your relationships
- Amazing foundation for teacher training
- This school and i-teachers offers CPD for all graduates
- You will receive exclusive industry-leading interview preparation
- Immediate start
- Manchester location – excellent links to public transport
Core Subject Tutor – The Role:
- You will be working with students in small groups and 1:1 sessions
- Based in either English or Maths
- Conducting intervention sessions in and outside of the classroom
- Encouraging progress and ensuring focus
Graduate Subject Tutor – The Requirements:
- You will have obtained a 2:2 or above degree
- Previous tutoring experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Genuinely passionate about education and young people
- Personable, friendly and hard-working
If you would love to register your interest in this fantastic graduate opportunity, please click ‘apply’ below!