Graduate Cover Supervisor
|Location:||London, Hammersmith and Fulham SW6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£425 to £500 per Week|
Do you have prior tutoring / teaching experience and are looking to secure a Graduate Cover Supervisor role?
Would you relish the chance to be part of a cohesive teaching team at an Outstanding Inner London secondary school that boasts exemplary behaviour?
This Fulham School are looking for a Cover Supervisor to support their teaching needs across the next academic year!
You would need prior school experience, a confident manner when delivering lessons, good behaviour management (to keep up the schools high standards) and be able to adapt to support different departments.
Take the first steps towards this Graduate Cover Supervisor role by applying on this page and attaching your CV immediately!
Graduate Cover Supervisor – Benefits:
- Cover Teacher role
- Graduate Cover Supervisor
- £425 – £500 per week
- Year contract, full-time role
- Potential to continue on at this Outstanding school
- Interviewing now for a September start
Graduate Cover Supervisor – Role:
- Teaching students from KS3 – KS5 in various subjects
- Fill in and cover lessons with limited notice
- Contribute to the high standard of teaching
Graduate Cover Supervisor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Prior teaching / education experience
- Confidence to deliver a variety of lessons
- Strong behaviour management
- Flexible and able to adapt
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1200 students
- Fulham location, Inner London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to Piccadilly & District lines
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Cover Supervisor role.