Graduate Cover Supervisor
|Location:||Haringey, London (North) N17 UK|
|Salary||£450 to £500 per Week|
Are you a confident and intelligent graduate who would love the opportunity to take control and supervise classes?
Would you love to forge your own career within education and make a real difference to the education of students by having a direct impact upon their learning?
Maybe consider this fantastic Cover Supervisor position as the ideal experience for any aspiring Teacher or somebody who wants to make an impact within education? Register your interest in this role now by clicking APPLY to send your C.V straight to Andrew at i-teachers.
Graduate Cover Supervisor – The Position:
- Your main responsibilities will surround covering lessons for Teachers
- You will be implementing pre-planned and resourced lessons to different classes
- Keep the students on task and making sure that they are focused on their learning objectives
- Maintain good behaviour throughout and promote a positive learning experience
- When you are not covering lessons, you will be supporting different departments in other ways such as creating resources and working with groups of students.
Graduate Cover Supervisor – The Requirements:
- Good academic record
- Confident and happy to take control
- Extremely interested in moving into education
- Willing to be flexible in your position
Graduate Cover Supervisor – The School:
- Haringey, North London.
- Excellent results year on year with their students
- Promote education and the importance of it
- Brilliant learning experiences that are delivered by experienced Teachers
- Warm and supportive environment
- Training provided
- Excellent opportunities for further development
If you would like to have responsibility from day one and really enhance your skills and knowledge then register your interest in this fantastic Graduate Cover Supervisor position today!