Graduate Cover Supervisor
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M21 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Are you a confident and hard-working graduate who would love the opportunity to take control and supervise classes?
Would you love to forge your own career within education and make a real difference to the education of students by having a direct impact upon their learning?
Consider this excellent Cover Supervisor role in a thriving Secondary School in Manchester. Send your CV to apply ASAP!
Graduate Cover Supervisor – The Position:
- Covering lessons for absent teachers
- Providing 1:1 booster/Intervention sessions when not needed for cover
- Assist with Lunch and Break duties
- Maintain good behaviour throughout and promote a positive learning experience
- When you are not covering lessons, you will be supporting different departments in other ways such as creating resources and working with groups of students.
Graduate Cover Supervisor – The Requirements:
- You will ideally have a degree in English, Maths or Science but all degree types are encouraged to apply
- Good academic record
- Confident and happy to take control
- Extremely interested in moving into education
- Willing to be flexible in your position
Graduate Cover Supervisor – The School:
- The school is located in Manchester
- Supportive teachers
- Pupils are eager to learn
- Excellent results year on year
- Warm and supportive environment
- Full training and support provided
- Excellent opportunities for further development
If you would like to enhance your skills and knowledge then register your interest in this fantastic Graduate Cover Supervisor position today! Secure a long-term position today by clicking on APPLY now!! Send your CV to Holly at i-teachers ASAP!