Graduate Cover Supervisor
|Location:||Islington, Islington N7 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £95 per Day|
Do you have a passion for teaching but would like more variety? Do you have a 1st/2:1 in your degree?
Do you have talents across more than one subject area and would like to try teaching experience before committing to one subject or age group?
Then i-teachers may have the dream role for you! Please call Samantha for a friendly, informal chat to discuss the role of a cover supervisor for this fantastic school in Islington!
Graduate Cover Supervisor – The Role
- Full time Monday – Friday during term time, paid £70-95 per day
- Will cover lessons for lead teacher absence
- Working with GCSE and A-level students to ensure they achieve their full potential or more
- Opportunities to progress onto the school’s teacher training programme with QTS
- Invaluable classroom experience
- Develop your teaching without pressure of exam performance
Graduate Cover Supervisor – The School
- Excellent transport links, based in heart of Islington
- Inspiring and hard working SLT
- Enriching extra curricular activities including school productions, sports, language
- Students are “thoughtful and considerate to each other…bullying is rare” – Ofsted
- Strong ethos of community
- “Teaching is organised and effective” – Ofsted
Graduate Cover Supervisor – The Requirements
- 1st/2:1 degree, all subjects welcome
- Previous experience working with young people or teaching desirable
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to run a cover lesson
- Can easily adapt to all ages and subjects
- Must be able to commute or easily travel to required area
How to Apply
Please do not hesitate to call Samantha to have a friendly, informal chat to discuss this role further.
This Graduate Cover Supervisor is shortlisting NOW. Send your CV to Samantha at i-teachers today and do not miss out on this amazing opportunity!