Graduate Cover Supervisor
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£20000 to £23000 per Annum|
Are you an English, humanities, maths or science graduate with past tutoring or teaching experience?
Would you relish the chance to build on your classroom and school based experience, before teacher training in 2021, covering classes and supporting your subject specialisms department?
Combine your knowledge and passion for your subject, no matter if you English, maths or science, in this highly rewarding Graduate Cover Supervisor role!
This highly popular and successful West London secondary & sixth form are looking to meet with talented graduates who hold strong behaviour management skills immediately!
If you are interested in this rewarding Graduate Cover Supervisor opportunity please apply on this page and attach your CV now!
Graduate Cover Supervisor – Benefits:
- Graduate Cover Supervisor role
- £20,000 – 23,000 salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- English, humanities, maths, or science specialism
- Immediate start
Graduate Cover Supervisor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Cover English, humanities, maths & science lessons
- Offering group interventions and revision sessions
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Uphold the high standards of the school and department
Graduate Cover Supervisor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in English, maths, science, or a humanities subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior education / tutoring experience desired
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1800 students
- Incredibly strong & popular sixth form
- Hounslow, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Cover Supervisor role.