Graduate Cover Supervisor
|Location:||City of Westminster, Greater London SW1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£90 to £95 per Day|
Are you consider taking the path towards teacher training next September but want to gain some teaching experience immediately?
Do you have a 1st or 2:1 degree in a core subject and would relish the chance to start teaching lessons at an Outstanding Inner London secondary school & sixth form?
Start November in this highly rewarding Graduate Cover Supervisor role that would see you supporting a number of departments across the school covering lessons and developing essential classroom skills required for teacher training!
To register your interest in this fantastic Graduate Cover Supervisor role please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Cover Supervisor – Benefits:
- Graduate Cover Supervisor role
- £450 weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Become an integral part of a schools teaching team
- English, humanities, maths, or science specialism
- Shortlisting immediately
- Immediate start
Graduate Cover Supervisor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Cover English, humanities, maths & science lessons
- Offering group interventions and revision sessions
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Uphold the high standards of the school
Graduate Cover Supervisor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in English, maths, science or a humanities subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior education / tutoring experience desired
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London location
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Cover Supervisor role.