Graduate Cover Supervisor
|Location:||London (East), Newham E13 UK|
|Salary||£75 to £90 per Day|
Graduate Cover Supervisor – Newham
Are you an English, Maths, Science or Humanities graduate with a 2.1 or above? Do you have experience in tutoring or working with children?
Maybe you are passionate about your specialist subject and want to use your knowledge and skills to inspire the next generation?
Perhaps you would relish the opportunity to build classroom experience before diving into a teacher training course?
If this Graduate Cover Supervisor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Pippa today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Graduate Cover Supervisor – The Role
- Full time, Monday – Friday hours
- £75 – £90 per day
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Cover core subject lessons
- Support experienced class teachers
- Offer group intervention and revision sessions
- Support students with a wide range of academic abilities
Graduate Cover Supervisor – The School
- Inclusive Secondary School based in Newham
- Experienced and enthusiastic SLT
- Rounded and balanced curriculum
- Calm, safe, and nurturing atmosphere
- State of the art facilities and resources
- Great enrichment opportunities
- Located close to transport links
Graduate Cover Supervisor – Person Specification
- 1st or 2.1 degree in a core subject
- Strong academic background – A Levels & GCSE’s
- Passionate about education
- Prior coaching / tutoring experience desirable
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Great organisational skills
To apply to this Graduate Cover Supervisor opportunity, please send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers today!