Graduate Cover Supervisor – Immediate Start
|Location:||Watford, Hertfordshire wd17 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Cover Supervisor – Graduate Opportunity – Paid School Experience – ASAP start
Are you a graduate who is keen to train to teach from September?
Would you like a role that will challenge you to develop your teaching technique and classroom management skills?
Do you have the confidence to ensure students remain on task and foster positive relationships with them whilst providing academic support?
Graduate Cover Supervisor – Graduate Paid School Experience
- Vibrant and supportive secondary school
- Located in Watford
- Be part of dedicated and passionate team of existing staff
- Take on a cover rota in a variety of subjects and develop your skills as a teacher
- All resources and lesson plans given – the perfect opportunity to build your skill set!
- Paid £70 – £85 per day, term-time only
- Interviewing ASAP with immediate start
Graduate Cover Supervisor – Role Expectations
- Support a range of departments and students with day-to-day cover needs
- Deliver the work set to the whole class
- Offer support and guidance throughout the lesson
- Positively manage pupil behaviour
- Be patient and supportive of any issues or queries the student may have
Graduate Cover Supervisor – To be considered you will need…
- Minimum 2:1 degree with strong A Levels
- Experience working with young people, either voluntary or paid
- Passionate and dedicated to your own career in education
- Flexible regarding which core subject department you are supporting
- Strong communication skills with the ability to tailor your approach
- Patience and positive approach when dealing with challenging behaviour
If you are ready to kick-start your career in education then click ‘apply’ to send your CV and cover letter to Sara at i-teachers today.
Commutable areas include: Bushey, Rickmansworth, Leavesden, Croxley, Denham, Harefield, Hemel Hempstead, Luton, Harrow