Graduate EAL Support Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London N9 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate EAL Support Assistant – Enfield (N9)
Are you a driven and compassionate individual, determined to encourage ‘disadvantaged children’ with learning barriers to aim higher?
Perhaps you hold a TEFL qualification with experience of Teaching English abroad from travelling or a placement year abroad at university?
If this Graduate EAL Support Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate EAL Support Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Enfield
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Fantastic inclusion and languages departments
- Support with integration, communication and engagement
Graduate EAL Support Assistant – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive department
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Supporting a class teacher leading 1:1 and group interventions sessions for EAL students
- Take on feedback on continually improve your practice
- Offer extra-curricular activities if/when required
Graduate EAL Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Fluent in additional languages advantageous
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- TEFL trained desirable
Graduate EAL Support Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate EAL Support Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.