Graduate EAL Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London N9 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate EAL Teaching Assistant – Enfield (N9)
Are you a recent university graduate, with a strong academic background, who is keen to support young learners with English as a second language?
Perhaps you are interested in giving young people with language barriers the opportunity to succeed and integrate into education?
Perhaps you hold a TEFL qualification with experience of Teaching English abroad from travelling or a placement year abroad at university?
If this Graduate EAL Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate EAL Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Enfield
- Good transportation links
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Supportive inclusion department
- Warm environment
- Excellent senior leadership department
Graduate EAL Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive department
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
- Offer extra-curricular activities if/when required
Graduate EAL Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Fluent in additional language desirable
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- ‘Can do’ attitude and ambition to progress into teacher training
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- TEFL trained desirable
Graduate EAL Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate EAL Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.