Graduate EAL Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Week|
Are you a graduate who can speak French & Spanish and who is looking for a school-based support role?
Do you have the desire to become a Teacher and would relish the chance to gain some invaluable classroom support students where English is their additional language?
Start immediately working at this welcoming West London secondary & sixth form as a Graduate EAL Teaching Assistant, working alongside students where French or Spanish is their first language.
This role would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with EAL students ranging from KS3 – KS5 whilst you refine your school based schools!
To discover more information in regarding to this Graduate EAL Teaching Assistant then please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate EAL Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate EAL Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate EAL Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on supporting EAL students
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate EAL Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Fluent in French and or Spanish
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive SENCo
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate EAL Teaching Assistant role.