Graduate Early Years Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Camden, Camden NW1 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £90 per Day|
Are you a creative, charismatic and hard-working graduate who would like to gain experience in teaching?
Do you have a passion for supporting younger children in Early Years?
Do you have a 1st/2:1 in your degree and would love to share your passion in a highly rewarding career in a sought after location in London?
Please contact Samantha today to get in touch with this amazing school and do not miss out on this opportunity!
Graduate Early Years Teaching Assistant – The Role
- “Step into Teaching” full time Monday – Friday during term time, earn £70-£90 per day
- Will lead groups and individual work to support teacher
- Working with GCSE and A-level students to ensure they achieve their full potential or more
- Opportunities to progress onto the school’s teacher training programme with QTS
- Invaluable classroom experience
Graduate Early Years Teaching Assistant – The School
- Strong community feel throughout the school
- EYFS achievement is “excellent” – Ofsted
- Excellent EYFS resources
- Creative activities and “active learners”
- Educational visits
- Passionate and welcoming SLT
Graduate Early Years Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- Superior communication and motivational skills
- Previous Education or Tuition experience
- A genuine drive to inspire young learners innovate
- 1st Class Honours or Upper Second Class Degree, all subjects welcome
How to Apply
Please do not hesitate to call Samantha to have a friendly, informal chat to discuss this role further.
This Graduate Early Years Teaching Assistant Role is shortlisting NOW. Send your CV to Samantha at i-teachers today and do not miss out on this amazing opportunity!