Graduate Early Years Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, London (Central) NW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £80 per Day|
Are you a graduate who is currently looking to secure an exciting support position within Early Years?
Do you already have experience of working in nursery’s or with children and would relish the chance to work at a highly popular & welcoming Inner London primary school?
If you are graduate and wish to start supporting Early Year children from September then this Graduate Early Years Teaching Assistant role is for you!
Located in Westminster, this school is searching for graduates who can exercise a hardworking, proactive, engaging yet patient attitude to support the development of early years students as a Teaching Assistant.
Register your interest in this highly rewarding role today by applying on this page!
Graduate Early Years Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Paid school based experience
- £400 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal for those with past nursery or EYFS experience
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
Graduate Early Years Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting an early years class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with staff & parents
Graduate Early Years Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree from a reputable university
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering teacher training
- Experience of working with children
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Outstanding Primary School
- 2 form entry primary school
- Westminster borough
- Experienced and supportive SLT
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Close relationship with parents and guardians
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Early Years Teaching Assistant role.