Graduate Educational Support Assistant
|Location:||London, Islington N5 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate who aspires to work within the field of education to build a long and rewarding career?
Do you have a passion and enthusiasm for working with young people and having a direct impact upon their educational and journey in life?
Maybe you would love to become a teacher or move into educational policy or perhaps even a Psychology route after the academic year?
If you would like to take your first step into teaching then please register your interest in this position by sending your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers straight away! Interviews are taking place and graduates just like you are starting their journeys in school.
Graduate Educational Support Assistant – The School
- The school in question is based in Islington, North London.
- Nearby excellent transport links making the commute stress-free
- Experienced Head teacher who is highly inspirational and set on delivering the best educational experiences to the pupils of the school
- Excellent and modern facilities that enable the pupils to have great learning opportunities
Graduate Educational Support Assistant – The Role
- Your responsibilities in this position will be varied depending on the schools requirements
- Working alongside the class teacher to create resources
- Assisting with the planning of lessons
- Creating and delivering your own intervention sessions on a 1:1 or group basis
- Liaising with other members of staff, Senior Leadership Team and parents and carers
Graduate Educational Support Assistant – The Requirements
- You will have a minimum of 2:1 in your degree. (Various subjects are considered!)
- Strong A-Levels and GCSEs are extremely beneficial
- Motivated to work in education and work with young people
- Friendly and bubbly personality
- Ability to meet new people and build relationships
If you would like to gain your experience working in a brilliant primary school then do not waste your time and take your first step into education now!! Register your interest and send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers now!