Graduate Engineering Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SW2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£450 to £500 per Week|
Are you an Engineering graduate who is looking to take the first steps towards becoming a fully qualified teacher?
Do you have prior education experience and hold a true passion for engineering?
Start 2021 in this Graduate Engineering Teacher opportunity would see you working as an unqualified teacher delivering lessons and interventions at a welcoming STEM specialist school.
You do not have to have a teaching qualification but it is vital that you have education / tutoring experience and are confident in fully engaging with a class of students.
This Lambeth school have a fantastic teacher training route planned out for the successful candidate and have a fantastic reputation for their STEM curriculum through their amazing facilities and resources!
To register your interest in this fantastic Graduate Engineering Teacher position then please simply apply on this page!
Graduate Engineering Teacher – Benefits:
- Graduate Engineering Teacher role
- £450 – £500 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Engineering Teacher – Role:
- Teach Engineering to pupils
- Plan and run engineering classes
- Run & deliver 1:1 / group intervention sessions
- Display a passion for engineering, science & STEM subjects
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
Graduate Engineering Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in engineering
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
The STEM Academy:
- Upcoming STEM Academy
- KS4 – KS5
- Lambeth, Inner & South London
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Engineering Teacher role.