Graduate Engineering Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SW2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£95 to £100 per Day|
Are you an Engineering graduate who would relish the opportunity to teach your specialist subject?
Have you found that Engineering Teacher roles are hard to come by and would jump at the chance to start your teacher training path immediately at STEM specialist school?
Build & develop your teaching skills, before starting teacher training in September at the same school, in this highly rewarding Graduate Engineering Trainee Teacher role!
This STEM secondary & sixth form based in Lambeth has a superb track record of training graduates to become fully qualified teachers!
For further information on this excellent Graduate Engineering Trainee Teacher role please simply apply on this page today, as the school are shortlisting now for an immediate start!
Graduate Engineering Trainee Teacher –Benefits:
- Graduate Engineering Trainee Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £95 – £100 daily rate
- Potential to go onto teacher training
- Potential to go onto a permanent contract
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Graduate Engineering Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run engineering lessons for KS4 – KS5
- 15 lessons a week minimum
- Prepare students for both GCSE & BTEC exams
- Attending training sessions to develop your skills
- Become an integral part of a thriving staffing team
Graduate Engineering Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 engineering related degree
- Prior tutoring / education experience
- Good communication skills
- Awareness of classroom management required
- Passion to engineering & STEM subjects
The STEM specialist secondary school & sixth form
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- STEM specialist school
- KS4 – KS5
- Part of a well-respected academy trust
- Lambeth, Inner & South London location
- Fantastic CPD
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Engineering Trainee Teacher role.