Graduate English Academic Tutor
|Location:||Harrow, London (North) HA8 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Invest in your future today by securing a Graduate English Academic Tutor role at a thriving Harrow Secondary School!
Whether you are looking to gain some classroom experience before starting your own teacher training or want to work in a school rather than tutor online or privately, please send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers to apply for this Graduate English Academic Tutor role!
Graduate English Academic Tutor – The benefits
- £400 – £450 per week
- You will be placed in the same school full-time so you can develop your relationships with colleagues and pupils
- This school offers CPD for all graduates regularly to grow their skillset
- Your Education Consultant will support your application and interview
- You will receive exclusive industry-lead interview preparation based on your CV
- There will be opportunities for you to be taken on to the school’s own teacher training so as to gain your QTS
Graduate English Academic Tutor – The role
- You will be working with pupils not only by 1:1 support, but also small group intervention workshops
- You will spend some time assisting with lesson support in addition to observing class teachers so as to improve outcomes
- The school will ask you to track pupils progress to feedback to Teachers, SLT, and parents when appropriate
- The school offers continued professional development for the purpose of supporting career foundations
- Your main role will be to create an inclusive and safe environment to inspire young individuals
Graduate English Academic Tutor – What you need
- You will have obtained a 1st or 2:1 degree qualification, ideally in English.
- You should have previous experience, such as tutoring
- i-teachers are keen to work with those passionate about a career in education so as to make a real difference in their school
If you would love to register your interest in this fantastic graduate opportunity, please click ‘apply’ below!