Graduate English and Humanities Teacher
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£300 to £325 per Week|
Graduate English/Humanities Teacher – West Bromwich – ASAP start – paid school experience
If you are looking to gain more experience in teaching prior to moving into teacher training, then this could be the experience you need!
This school located in West Bromwich, close to both the tram and Sandwell and Dudley train station, are looking for a graduate to support their students with English and Humanities schemes of work.
You will see yourself working with the curriculum leader in this small school to create schemes of work in English and Humanities.
This school is a small, independent, faith school that are looking for a graduate to join their friendly and welcoming school. You will need ti have a passion for education and a willingness to support across the whole school. Class sizes are small and behaviour is exemplary – a fabulous place to start your career in teaching and gain the worthwhile experience you need!
- Graduate Teacher
- English and Humanities
- Respectful and passionate school
- Small, independent faith school
- Looking for enthusiastic and passionate graduates
- Create and lead English and Humanities subjects
- Guidance and mentoring from curriculum leaders
- Full-time role starting as soon as possible
- Potential for permanent contract
- Strong academic background essential
- Interviewing as soon as possible
- Located in West Bromwich – easily accessible by public transport
- Paid £300 – £325 per week
If you are interested in this unique opportunity to ease yourself into teaching, then send your CV right away. This school are looking to fill this position as soon as possible!