Graduate English Teacher – Unqualified Teacher
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£325 to £350 per Week|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Birmingham
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent English graduate to join a flourishing English department in the new academic year as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant with the potential to move onto teacher training!
Are you a recent English graduate with a 2:1 or above, looking for the opportunity to gain first hand teaching experience?
Do you have prior experience working with young people and are you looking to utilise your knowledge and confidence to progress your career?
Perhaps you are eager to progress into an English Teaching career, and want to find a school that can accommodate teacher training for the right candidate?
This secondary school based in the Birmingham area is renowned for its dedication to making sure that their students are provided with a superb standard of education, aided by a carefully developed and broad curriculum designed to offer the most enriching academic learning experiences.
In you role as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant you will be supporting students inside and out of the classroom through 1:1 and group support sessions, as well as learning vital techniques and skills to help develop and enhance your own teaching ability working alongside the class teacher.
Information about the role – English Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- Opportunity to gain superb first hand teaching experience
- Working alongside hard-working an cohesive English department
- Supporting the academic development of secondary students
- Providing 1:1 and group support to students
- Planning and delivering lessons alongside class teacher
- Paid £325 – £250 per week, term time only as English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Full academic year – September 2019 start
- Secondary school
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Requirements for the role – English Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- Minimum 2:1 English degree
- Strong academic background
- Substantial degree subject knowledge
- Prior experience working inside school environment
- Supportive and inspiring attitude
- Looking to progress into English teaching career
- Not afraid of a challenge
Information about the school:
- Excellent secondary school
- Superb English department
- Modern facilities and resources
- Dedicated to the development of their students
- Close relationship with parents and guardians
- Respectful and motivated students
- Superb teacher training programme
- Nurturing culture for all graduate support staff
If you are a recent English graduate with prior experience working inside a school environment, looking to find your first full time teaching role as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant, press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Jamie at i-teachers.