Graduate English Teaching Assistant Bradford
|Salary||GBP£300-£325 Per Week|
English Teaching Assistant – Graduate – Bradford – Secondary School
Are you a recent English Graduate with an urge to develop young minds and expand their knowledge within the English Curriculum?
Do you believe you would benefit from the experience of being an English Teaching Assistant, gaining knowledge from outstanding teachers?
This Teaching Assistant role would be perfect for you to develop your curriculum knowledge as English Teaching Assistant, allowing you to build your confidence before possibly considering Teacher Training.
English Teaching Assistant Graduate:
- English Degree Essential – 2:1 and above preferably – 2:2 will be considered
- Enthusiastic and Inspiring Graduate Required
- Ability to communicate effectively 1:1, in small groups and in class
- Offer support and guidance during GCSE Preparation
- Excellent opportunity to gain experience prior to Teacher Training
- Paid £300 – £325 per week, term time only, per week
About the School:
- Fantastic English department with excellent resources
- Excellent links to public transport – Leeds
- Ability to offer teacher training
- Warm and Supportive Staff
- Full Academic Year in one school
- Paid £300 – £325 per week – term time only
- English Degree Essential – 2:1 and above preferably – 2:2 will be Considered
- Ideally you will have some experience working with children previously
If you believe you have the determination to succeed in this fantastic role as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant, in an outstanding school supported by an inspirational Headteacher, click ‘apply’ now and send your CV to Amy or call the office for a friendly chat.