Graduate English Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you an English graduate who is seriously considering a highly rewarding career in secondary teaching?
Do you want to build up your classroom and school based experience at warm & welcoming Luton secondary school this September?
Take the first steps towards an exciting teaching career in this fantastic Graduate English Teaching Assistant role based in Luton!
Aspiring English teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 would be able to gain invaluable experience in this teaching assistant opportunity which would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with students.
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV as the school are shortlisting for September 2020 now!
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate English Teaching Assistant role
- £400 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting now for a September 2020 start
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your English subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school & sixth form
- Luton location
- Close to good bus routes
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate English Teaching Assistant role.