Graduate English Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Watford, Watford WD3 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a motivated, driven and passionate English Graduate looking to start a career in teaching? Do you want to beat the PGCE competition?
Or are you graduate with a 1st/2:1 who wants teaching experience before committing to a PGCE?
Do you want to stand out from the crowd?
i – teachers is looking for a bright and inspiring teaching assistant for an innovative and highly successful school in Watford. We are providing an amazing opportunity to get teaching experience whilst earning money!
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – The Role
- “Step into Teaching” full time Monday – Friday during term time
- Will lead groups and individual work to support teacher
- Working with GCSE and A-level students to ensure they achieve their full potential or more
- Opportunities to progress onto the school’s teacher training programme with QTS
- Invaluable classroom experience
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – The School
- Located in Watford, WD3, with great transport links
- One of the most long standing highest achieving schools in the country
- Ofsted “Good” School
- The school is committed to achieving and enjoying their education
- Committed to an ethos of community, inclusion and equality for all students and teachers
- Opportunity for training and fast progression
- Welcoming and supportive SLT
- Ongoing support from the school and from the experienced i-teachers team
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- Superior communication and motivational skills
- Previous Education or Tuition experience
- A genuine drive to inspire young learners innovate
- 1st Class Honours or Upper Second Class Degree in English or closely related subject
How to Apply
Please do not hesitate to call Samantha to have a friendly, informal chat to discuss this role further.
This English Graduate Teaching Assistant Role is shortlisting NOW. Send your CV to Samantha at i-teachers today and do not miss out on this amazing opportunity!