Graduate English Teaching Assistant
|Salary||GBP£60-70 per day|
Do you love the idea of pursuing a career helping pupils enjoy the fantastic and important subject of English in a secondary-school based setting?
Would you like to gain more experience as a Graduate English Teaching Assistant before committing to teacher training?
Does the idea of working in a school that provides heaps of training & development opportunities sounds appealing?
If so then you have found your ideal opportunity! Read on to find out more about this Graduate English Teaching Assistant position…
- Graduate English Teaching Assistant
- Full time for the rest of the academic year
- Fantastic secondary school in Luton
- Earn £300 – £400 per week (term time) as English teaching assistant
- Potential to progress to in-house teacher training
- Trial days and interviews currently being arranged
- 2:1 or above essential
- Russell Group university desirable #
- English degree or related subject
- A passion for breaking down barriers to education
- Previous experience working/volunteering with young people
- Knowledge of U.K. secondary school education system
- Genuine interest in pursuing a career in education
The School – This school is located in Luton and is close to public transport links as well as having its own car park for staff. The English department prides itself on its innovative approach to the curriculum. School plays, a school newspaper and regular school trips are just a few ways the department enrichens study. Opportunities to progress your career in this school are endless; the sky is really the limit. The school are keen to meet with talented graduates who are interested in pursuing a long term career in education, ideally with them!
If this idea sounds exciting to you… then do not hesitate!
Click Apply to send your CV and covering letter (detailing why you think you are the ideal candidate) to Sara at i-teachers today!