Graduate English Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, London (East) E11 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – Step into Teaching – Waltham Forest (E11)
Have you just graduated with a 1st or 2:1 in English and wish to pursue a career into secondary teaching?
Perhaps you were inspired by an inspirational teacher and would like to one day be that same inspiration a young student needs to truly reach their potential?
This role is perfect for an individual who has a love for English and would relish the opportunity to share their specialist subject knowledge with young eager minds, while sharpening your own teaching skills!
If this Graduate English Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Waltham Forest
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Supportive English department
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Fantastic English department with experienced and supportive staff
- Lead own lessons and small group sessions
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in English
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate English Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.