Graduate English Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Salary||£80 to £82 per Day|
Have you just graduated and are looking to take the first steps towards becoming an English Teacher?
Are you a creative & engaging English graduate who is looking to build up your classroom based experience and would relish the chance to work as part of a thriving English department?
Take the first steps towards an exciting & rewarding English teaching career in this fantastic Graduate English Teaching Assistant role!
Past graduates at this thriving Luton secondary school have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page, if you meet the criteria, to be put forward for this fantastic Graduate English Teaching Assistant role.
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate English Teaching Assistant role
- £410– £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting and interviewing immediately
- September 2020 start
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention to students
- Focus on your English subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming & welcoming secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school
- Luton location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate English Teaching Assistant role.