Graduate English Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Salary||£82 to £82 per Day|
Are you a creative & engaging English graduate who wishes to start your path towards a rewarding career in teaching?
Have you been searching for invaluable classroom experience in a schools English department for the next academic year before going onto teacher training?
Take the first steps towards an exciting & rewarding English teaching career in this fantastic English Graduate Teaching Assistant role based at a thriving Luton secondary & sixth form!
Aspiring English teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 would be able to gain invaluable experience in this teaching assistant opportunity which would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with students.
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV as the school is looking to interview immediately!
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate English Teaching Assistant role
- £410– £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting and interviewing immediately
- September 2020 start
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention to students
- Focus on your English subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming & welcoming secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school
- Luton location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate English Teaching Assistant role.