Graduate English Trainee Teacher
|Location:||London, Greater London N9 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate English Trainee Teacher – Enfield (N9)
Are you a recent 2:1 or first class English graduate who is eager to secure a long-term role within a fantastic primary school prior to teacher training?
Perhaps you would like the opportunity to learn and develop into a fully qualified teacher in a warm and supportive environment?
This fantastic secondary school want a dedicated and driven individual with a passion for English, who are eager to share their specialist degree knowledge with young minds. You will have the opportunity to develop into the teacher you strive to be while gaining valuable teaching skills crucial prior to teacher training!
If this Graduate English Trainee Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate English Trainee Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Enfield
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Supportive English department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Excellent senior leadership department
Graduate English Trainee Teacher – The Role:
- Fantastic English department with experienced and supportive staff
- Lead own lessons and small group sessions
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate English Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in English
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate English Trainee Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Graduate English Trainee Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.