Graduate English Tutor
|Location:||London (North), Watford WD3 UK|
|Salary||£425 to £475 per Week|
Graduate English Tutor
Invest in your future today by securing a Graduate English Tutor role at a thriving Watford Secondary School!
Are you interested in gaining an invaluable skillset and laying the foundations for a career in Teaching?
Always keen to hire diligent and passionate graduate talent, this well-renowned Watford Secondary school is looking for a Graduate English Tutor for an immediate start.
The school is looking for a graduate who can help their pupils grasp concepts and catch up after their difficult time learning from home. You will be given a multitude of resources and work with likeminded graduates.
Whether you are looking to gain some classroom experience before starting your own teacher training or want to work in a school rather than tutor online or privately, please send your CV to Michaela at i-teachers to apply for this Graduate English Tutor role!
Graduate English Tutor – The benefits
- £425 – £475 per week
- You will be placed in the same school full-time so you can develop your relationships with colleagues and pupils
- This school offers CPD for all graduates regularly to grow their skillset
- Your Education Consultant will support your application and interview
- You will receive exclusive industry-lead interview preparation based on your CV
- There will be opportunities for you to be taken on to the school’s own teacher training so as to gain your QTS
Graduate English Tutor – The role
- You will be working with pupils not only by 1:1 support, but also small group intervention workshops
- You will spend some time assisting with lesson support in addition to observing class teachers so as to improve outcomes
- The school will ask you to track pupils progress to feedback to Teachers, SLT, and parents when appropriate
- The school offers continued professional development for the purpose of supporting career foundations
- Your main role will be to create an inclusive and safe environment to inspire young individuals
Graduate English Tutor – What you need
- You will have obtained a 1st or 2:1 degree qualification from a Russell Group university, ideally in English.
- You should have previous experience with children such as tutoring or summer camps
- i-teachers are keen to work with those passionate about a career in education so as to make a real difference in their school
- Right to Work in the UK
If you would love to register your interest in this fantastic graduate opportunity, please click ‘apply’ below!