Graduate English Tutor
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS6 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate English Tutor
Are you an aspiring English teacher that wants to utilise their expert skills in a school environment?
Have you graduated with a 2.1 from a English based degree?
Perhaps you have previous tutoring experience and want to build your confidence in the classroom prior to teacher training in 2021?
If you want to gain second to none experience in a fantastic secondary school and receive exceptional training, then submit your CV to Demi, we are shortlisting now!
i-teachers has the highest Trustpilot rating of 5/5, with over 400 5* reviews. If you want to work with a consultancy who care about making positive change within schools, please apply now.
Graduate English Tutor: Key Information and Benefits
- Secondary school located in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Monday-Friday school hours
- Exceptional CPD offered to all staff
- Group sessions to support pupils in English and tailor the lessons to their ability
- Offer 1:1 sessions to individual pupils
- Become a integral part of the English department
- Term time Graduate English Tutor position
- Rated Outstanding by OfSTED
- Pupil facing role
- Paid £60-£75 per day
- Perfect for aspiring English Teachers
- Offer Support during lessons and observe qualified teachers
- Visionary and encouraging Senior Leadership Team
- Opportunity to progress onto the school’s direct teacher training programme
Graduate English Tutor: What do I need?
- Ideally a 2.1 in an English based degree
- Aspirations to do teacher training
- Passionate about English and supporting young people through Education
- Strong A-Levels and GCSEs are essential
- Previous experience working with young people is desirable
Graduate English Tutor: How do I apply?
If you believe that you might be the perfect fit for this Graduate English Tutor role and are ready to take the first steps in your teaching career, please do not hesitate to click ‘APPLY NOW’ and submit your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!