Graduate EYFS Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London IG11 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate EYFS Teaching Assistant – Dagenham (IG11)
Have you just graduated university with a 2:1 or 1st class degree and wish to pursue a career into Primary Teaching?
Would you relish the chance to spend the next academic year within an EYFS classroom to gain invaluable experience before applying for teacher training?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside talented and experienced staff who can nurture you into the teacher you strive to be?
If this Graduate EYFS Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate EYFS Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Dagenham
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Excellent senior leadership department
Graduate EYFS Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive department
- Lead own lessons and small group sessions
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
- Offer extra-curricular activities if/when required
Graduate EYFS Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate EYFS Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate EYFS Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.