Graduate GCSE Tutor – Nottingham
|Location:||East Midlands, Nottingham NG3 UK|
|Salary||£410 to £420 per Week|
Are you a recent Core Subject, Humanities or MFL based university graduate with a desire to utilise your academic experience as a Graduate GCSE Tutor in Nottingham?
Perhaps you’re looking to find a long-term Graduate GCSE Tutor position based in one secondary school for the rest of the academic year?
Do you want the opportunity to plan and conduct 1:1 & small group support sessions for Year 10 & Year 11 students in your specialist subject?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this superb Graduate GCSE Tutor role in Nottingham NOW!
Graduate GCSE Tutor – The Role:
- Graduate GCSE Tutor
- Monday to Friday role – Beginning ASAP!
- Role ending in July 2023
- Located in and around Nottingham
- Paid £85 per day during term time
- Based inside of one secondary school or college
- Planning and providing 1:1 & small group support
- Working with Year 10 & Year 11 students
Graduate GCSE Tutor – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Core Subject, Humanities or MFL degree
- Strong academic background
- Desire to work inside of education
- Naturally warm and supportive personality
- Excellent organisation & communication skills
- Passionate about creating excellent learning experiences
Graduate GCSE Tutor – The Schools:
- Secondary Schools & Colleges
- Based in and around Nottingham
- History of working with talented graduates
- Pride themselves on inclusive and respectful environment
- Desire to offer all students superb learning experiences
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this superb Graduate GCSE Tutor role in Nottingham NOW!