Graduate Geography Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, Bedfordshire LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£375 to £400 per Week|
Are you a geography graduate who has a real passion for your subject and is considering a rewarding career in teaching?
Would you like to spend the remainder of the academic year building up your classroom experience as a Graduate Geography Teaching Assistant?!
Start immediately at this warm & welcoming secondary school supporting a geography department and working with students on a 1:1 and group basis!
To register your interest in this fantastic Graduate Geography Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Geography Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £375– £400 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring geography teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Immediate start – shorting now!
Graduate Geography Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your geography subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
- Become a valuable member of the humanities team
Graduate Geography Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in geography or a related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The thriving secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school
- Luton location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Good resources & facilities
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Geography Teaching Assistant role.